Mastering what is within a woman’s control.
This short yet powerful lunchtime session is designed to guide women to take control of their world of work. Participants will be guided to:
- Uncover limiting behaviours (habits)
- Learn how to foster new behaviours that will enrich life at work (in life) and seriously improve chances of success.
Why this Workshop?
It’s evident we don’t stop long enough, regularly enough, or consciously enough to reflect on where we are now, where we want to go and what needs to change to get there.
This one-hour workshop is a powerful starting point. Why?
- It will demonstrate the power that comes from mastering what’s within our control.
- By identifying and breaking unhelpful behaviours, women will more easily move in the direction they desire.
- The session is underpinned by the latest in evidence based strategies to support change.
- The workshop presents an opportunity to expand and deepen an individual’s performance management goals.
It’s suitable for open-minded women, who are seeking and ready for real change. These women can work in any area of your business up to mid-management level.
I strongly recommend that attendance is voluntary.
Included in the Session:
- A delicious, healthy lunch!
- 30 minute pre-workshop consultation (by phone) with a designated contact
- 1 x 1 hour face-to-face session (up to 15 participants)
- Practical worksheets to support a deeper exploration of behaviours
- An action plan to implement post workshop (nothing changes if nothing changes)
- Email follow-up post session with each participant (I like to keep women accountable)
- 30 minute post-workshop consultation with designated contact to evaluate workshop
From $60.00 per participant (includes lunch)
The Next Step
To get the ball rolling simply email me via the Let’s Connect button below. I look forward to it!