Developing people is my purpose.
I’ve made it my mission to guide women to take ownership of their world of work from the inside out. In particular, I help women bring awareness to their potential limiting behaviours. The behaviours holding them back from being the person their most capable of being (at work, in life).
How do I do this?
- I successfully merge over two decades of corporate experience – managing billions of dollars – with my skills, knowledge and experience as a certified coach, trainer and workshop facilitator (a powerful combination).
- I use evidence-based strategies and that means my coaching style is informed by scientific knowledge (super important to me and I’m certain to you).
- I’m known for my ability to clearly communicate the why and how in a way that empowers women to navigate and implement positive change.
What’s Different About Me?
My three key character strengths are honesty, a love of learning and self-regulation. Here’s why I believe they’re important for you:
- Strength #1 – Honesty
Running a one-hour workshop means I have a very small window of opportunity to build rapport with a group.
This character strength allows people to see me as genuine, down to earth, unpretentious and truthful.
It makes me a “real” person and it’s what helps me reach instant engagement.
- Strength #2 – Love of Learning
My love of learning means I’m never satisfied with a shallow understanding of topics. I’m always seeking opportunities to gain a deeper base of knowledge.
This assures you that I’m on the front foot when it comes to delivering a session based on the latest coaching insights.
- Strength #3 – Self-regulation
This means I have the ability to exercise discipline and control over my thoughts, emotions, impulses, performance and behaviors.
This is critical for a coach because it allows the space for the client experience and the client’s experience only.
To learn more about my Coaching practice, please feel free to visit aboutchangecoaching.com.